DNA based Microbiome stool analysis for pets, experiencing digestive, skin, immune system disfunction and weight issues.
Our sample kit contains everything you need to hygienically collect your pet's stool sample including a tube which contains an additive that maintains the integrity of the microbial DNA. The sample is analysed in our NATA accredited lab.
A postage paid return satchel is included to return sample back.
We extract the bacterial DNA from your pet's stool sample. Then, we discover and quantify the groups of bacteria present i.e. Firmicutes, Bacteroidetes, Proteobacteria, Verrucomicrobia, Actinobacteria, Tenericutes, Cyanobacteria, Fusobacteria, etc.
An easy to understand report explaining the groups of bacteria in your pet's gut will be provided in approximately 4 - 6 weeks of receiving your stool sample.
This report includes the relative abundance of key bacterial groups and a bacterial diversity score (from 1 to 10).
General diet and life style recommendations will be provided on how to bring your pet's unique microbiome back into balance.
- sample collection kit and return postage
- relative abundance report detailing the types of bacteria in your pet's gut microbiome
- Bacterial Diversity Score
- General diet and life style recommendations on how to improve your pet's gut microbiome
- Raw data file available on request